You can vote in the Primary by Absentee Ballot. Do you need an Absentee Ballot for the upcoming Primary election on September 12?
The deadline to mail your application to receive the primary ballot is August 18,2017.
The EH Dems Can Help! Contact us today!
Please download your absentee ballot in either English or Spanish here …
Any REGISTERED VOTER wishing to vote by Absentee Ballot must complete both sides of the Absentee Ballot Application (available by clicking below). Here’s how it works:
- You must be a registered voter in Suffolk County, and you must have a valid reason to vote absentee.
- Click on a link below to download a printable application for an Absentee Ballot.
- Print and complete both sides of the Absentee Ballot Application, and sign it.
- Mail the application to the Board of Elections.
Suffolk County Board of Elections, PO Box 700, Yaphank NY 11980
- Your completed application must be postmarked no later than the seventh day before the election. You may also hand-deliver it to the Board of Elections up until the day before the election.
- Your application will be processed immediately.
- If your application is validated, the Board of Elections will confirm your validation by letter, and you will receive your Absentee Ballot by mail. (If your application is processed very close to the election date, you will simply receive the Absentee Ballot by mail without prior written notice.) Click below to download a printable Absentee Ballot application.