East Hampton Democrats need volunteers to help us elect candidates who are committed to maintaining the Town’s unique heritage and sensitive environment; protecting our quality of life and giving a voice to all members of our community; providing needed support for working people, children and seniors; and managing a government in fiscal prudence and civility.
To support each campaign, we need:
- Writers and artists to develop literature and posters
- Computer techies to enhance our social media
- Video makers
- Fundraising and benefit specialists to compete with the opposition’s well financed campaign
- Grassroots organizers working door to door and on the phone to get out the vote
- Hosts for parties to showcase our candidates
Please volunteer your time and skills to this effort by calling Vice-chair Betty Mazur at (631) 267-8392 or click here to contact The Committee
2. Be Informed
Meetings in Town Hall are televised live and may also be seen later on TV Channel 22. Click here to see a list of past meetings on video as well as agendas and minutes from the Town Clerk.
For additional information about the Town Board, visit the Town’s website at www.town.easthampton.ny.us
The East Hampton Board of Trustees meetings are now televised live on Channel 22.
For information about the Trustees, visit their website, www.ehtrustees.com.
3. Become a Member of the Democratic Town Committee
- The Democratic Town Committee is the official organization of the Democratic Party in East Hampton
- During Covid we have been meeting via ZOOM. Click here to sign up to attend.
- The Committee proposes candidates for town offices and collects signatures for the petitions required to enable local, state and national candidates to run for office
- To become a voting member, one must obtain signatures on a petition from 5% of the registered Democrats in one of the 19 East Hampton election districts. For more information contact Committee Vice-chair Betty Mazur, 631 267-8392 or directly from the Suffolk County Democratic Committee.
Campaigns cost money. Please Donate.
Are you a driven fundraiser who can enlist others in the community to support our efforts to preserve the place they love? Help us get others to donate. We need your energy and smarts. Call Naomi Salz: 631 324-3420.